What measures will we have in place?
- We will have hand sanitiser at various points around the building and encourage you to continue using this at every opportunity whilst in the building.
- There will be socially distanced seating available at all services. These seats will be signposted clearly.
- Communion will continue to be taken in one kind (wafer only) and it will continue to be administered in the same COVID secure way.
- We are offering prayer ministry during our services and our Prayer Ministry Team would love to pray for you.
What else can I do to help keep the church family safe?
- If you are experiencing COVID symptoms, we would strongly encourage you not to attend services/events.
If you have any questions or concerns which you’d like to chat through about the easing of restrictions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with the church office.
Our pastoral team are in touch with many members of our church family, and if you’d appreciate someone to talk to or pray with, we’d love to hear from you. There are lots of other exciting things happening so do check out the rest of our website and get in touch with the office for details.
As ever, we’re keeping these arrangements under regular review, so do check back here for updates.