We are excited that we are able to live stream all our services for the foreseeable future, alongside our in-person services. To access these, please visit our YouTube Channel.
You can click here to download the notes from the service too – why not pass on to those who can’t access the internet?
Registering for tickets opens at 9am on Monday morning weekly. See the links below!
Weds 30th Sept – 11am service – click here
The current guidelines don’t allow us to run two back to back Sunday morning services, so we have temporarily moved the 9am service to a Wednesday at 11am to ensure we can run all of our services safely for everyone. This service will be open to attend in person and will be recorded and available to watch anytime online from the following Sunday at 9am.
Sun 4th Oct – 10:30am service – click here
Our 10:30am service will be open to attend in person – this will be live streamed and available to watch at 10:30am, or anytime afterwards.
Sun 4th Oct – 6pm service – click here
Our 6pm service will be open to attend in person – this will be live streamed and available to watch at 6pm, or anytime afterwards.
If you are new to St Saviour’s or want to find out more about the life of the church, speak to one of our Host Team who would love to help you feel at home here!
Ticketing for Services
To help us maintain a safe capacity and social distancing in line with government guidance, we’re asking that you register your interest for a ticket. Please do not come to church without a confirmed ticket. We realise this may seem strange, but it’s really important that we don’t have too many people in the building! We felt this was the best way to ensure that we are keeping everyone safe at this time. We will of course be keeping some seats free for newcomers, who won’t already be signed up for our emails. Look out for ticket information for each week’s services which will be sent out weekly via email on a Monday morning. If you would like to receive these emails, please contact email@example.com.
Keeping our services safe
We’ve been working hard to make sure that our services can run safely. We’re aware that some of you can’t wait to get back to church and others will choose to continue watching from home for the time being, which is why we will continue to run our live stream services for the foreseeable future. We have put together a video outlining the guidelines which we all need follow to help keep us safe as we return to public worship. Click here to watch the video.
The important points are:
Before you come:
- You need to register using our ticketing system, which is in place to maintain safe capacity and social distancing (2m) between households/bubbles
- Details will be emailed each Monday morning
- Don’t arrive too early! You will need to sit down as soon as you arrive
- Please bring with you:
- A face covering (unless you’re medically exempt) – this needs to cover your nose and mouth
- Some water to drink (we won’t be serving any refreshments)
- Some hand sanitiser
- Your own bible
- Don’t come if:
- You have been advised by a medical professional not to
- You are isolating due to a recent holiday abroad
- You have a new, persistent cough or any other flu-like symptoms
- You have recently lost your sense of smell or taste
- You have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- You are awaiting COVID test results (unless this is a routine test carried out by your workplace)
Whilst you’re at church, please:
- Find a set of seats which suit the number in your household/bubble
- Use the one-way system (entrance through the big church building doors on Woodbridge Road)
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival
- Wear your face masks at all times (unless medically exempt, or leading the service, preaching, reading, leading worship etc)
- Keep using hand sanitiser, which is offered throughout the church building
- Observe and abide by the regularly updated signage displayed in toilets and entrances, which will remind you to wash your hands and observe the one-way system
- Don’t move any furniture (grab a staff member if you need help!)
- Don’t sing! Unfortunately, no congregational singing or responses are permitted
- No refreshments will be served (we hope to change this when the rules allow!)
- Communion will be offered ‘in one kind’ (wafer only) – we will celebrate communion at our services in line with our usual monthly pattern (10:30am 1st week of the month, 11am Wednesday 2nd and 4th week of the month, 6pm 3rd week of the month)
- The music may be a bit quieter than normal in line with COVID restrictions and to dissuade the raising of voices
After you’ve left:
- Please leave promptly using the one-way system (exit through the white church centre doors on Woodbridge Road), not gathering in groups.
- If you develop symptoms in the days after your visit, please let the church office know so we can inform others via our track and trace system
- Don’t forget to book to come to a future service!