We hope you’re all doing really well through these unprecedented times. We just wanted to remind you of the ways you can stay connected with St Saviour’s whilst we exist online instead of by meeting in our building.
- Watch our online services – check out this page each Sunday morning from 9am for a link to the service.
- Receive our Happening emails on Mondays and Thursdays – contact the office if you’d like to subscribe. These emails will detail everything that’s going on in the week, tell you how to get involved with links galore, and list the public prayer requests of the church family. They’re our primary method of communication.
- Receive our Daily Reflections, written by members of our church family; click here for details!
- Join our Facebook family noticeboard to keep up to date with other church members
- Contact the church office if we can help with anything else; including practical needs or prayer requests.
We are praying for you all, and can’t wait to see you again soon!